ESM Software Development Kits
The ESM Tracking SDK can be used for
real-time applications as well as for off-line applications. A very
basic and simplified version of the software is currently available
for research purpose only. Please contact the Ezio Malis for the ESM Tracking version 1.0:
The available simplified version of the software only works under the following conditions:
The ESM tracking software is available for the following OS:
- tracking rigid planar objects or any rigid object
- the object must be sufficiently textured
- small displacements of the tracked object between
two consecutive images
- no illumination changes
- no occlusions
- ESMkitLin_0_4.tar.gz. The library ESMlib.a is written in C. It has been compiled with gcc 3.3.3. The compilation options are in the example Makefile.
- ESMkitLin_x86_64_v0.4.1.tar.gz. The library ESMlib.a is written in C. It has been compiled with gcc 4.3.2 on target x86_64-redhat-linux. The compilation options are in the example Makefile.
- ESMkitWin_0_4.zip. The library ESMlib.dll is written in C. It has been compiled with Visual .net 7.1.
The following image sequences (PGM) are provided in order to
test the ESM visual software and compare it with your favorite visual
Sequences of planar objects:
Sequences of planar objects with illumination changes (robust visual tracking for tackling illumination changes is not yet available in the basic ESM visual tracking software):
Sequences of deformable objects (deformable visual tracking is not yet available in the basic ESM visual tracking software):
Stereo sequences (stereo visual tracking and visual SLAM is not yet available in the basic ESM software):
2011-02-13 10:17:44.570971406 +0100